Monday 13 July 2009

Channel 4 Annual Report

I have just received some copies of the new Channel 4 Annual Report designed by NB:Studio.

This is a lovely piece of literature which has just the right "feel" in the hand. The size is 325x240mm - nice size.

The covers are "wrapped" in single sided posters. There are four different versions of the posters reflecting each of Channel 4's public purposes. All the posters have a sticker affixed.

This 138pp document is printed on Marazion Ultra 90gsm which some might consider a bit light - but it works really well. The paper has got a really good opacity and has taken the images really well (but I would say that wouldn't I?). The spine is around 8mm thick.

The job was printed by Push (http://www.push-print.co.uk/)

My advice is to see if you can get hold of a copy. Given the dire quality of the vast majority of annual reports that I see nowadays (unlike some of the great pieces of work produced in the 90's!) , this one is really worth seeing.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a Lovely Piece of Work...

    Marazion is a fantastic material, and the right people put ink on it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J