Friday 23 October 2009

New ranges from Lagom

I have received two new ranges of Greetings Cards from Lagom.

The (predominantly) blue series called HYGGE are designed by Kelly Hyatt at Lagom and are printed in CMYK plus a special blue and a Gloss UV varnish .

The Monsieur Boudin series (below) is designed by LAB PARTNERS in San Francisco and features a very cute pooch, presumably called Monsieur Boudin! They are published in the UK by Lagom Design.
Both of these new ranges are printed on our uncoated OMNIA range (280gsm) - and for a bit of interesting product info, not only does it have a high bulk and tactile feel but unlike most uncoated products, UV varnish works really well! - if you want to see for yourself, you can always e-mail me and I'll send you an example...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J