Monday 19 August 2013

Size|Format|Stock - latest edition out now...

The latest, revised, edition of Size|Format|Stock is now available.
Size Format Stock is the booklet that I wrote in collaboration with ZoĆ« Bather at Studio8. Originally written in mind for the students that I give occasional talks to, it has since become a firm favourite with many graphic designers. It is A5 portrait saddle stitched with a 4pp cover on Colorset 120gsm and a 16pp text printed on Offenbach Bible 60gsm. This is now in it's third edition and I've printed and distributed over 20,000 copies! ..through colleges, by post and Eye Magazine.
If you would like a copy, drop me an email and I'll pop one in the post.
 
Posted by Justin Hobson 19.08.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J