Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Haribo Thank You

Yesterday, I received a one kilo box of Haribo Goldbears in the post which is a lovely surprise and a tasty treat! The only problem is that I don't know who sent them! There's no note and nothing on the paperwork at all.
It has been known that after we've helped someone with particularly difficult dummies or a screaming deadline, they've been kind enough to follow it up with a thank you note and in some cases, even a little gift!
 
Now, I'm not sure if these have arrived because of something good we've done or whether they're just from an admirer. I have tried contacting the internet company that despatched them several times but to no avail.
 
Anyway, they are gratefully received and if anyone knows who it is that sent them, please let me know as I would love to say thanks.
Posted by Justin Hobson  16.07.2013
 
UPDATE 24.07.2013  - Mystery solved! Dana Robertson from Neon saw this post and called to put me out of my misery! He kindly sent the gelatinous gift as thanks for helping him find an alternative to a product discontinued from Antalis. Thank you Dana
www.neon-creative.com

While we're on the subject of Antalis, let's not forget their previous, pitiful, attempt at creating a blog like this: http://creativepapersblogarchive.blogspot.co.uk/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J