Wednesday 28 June 2023

Blogtastic!

Some rather amazing news... 
It turns out that this month my blog has been very popular and in June I've had nearly 95,000 page views!
I don't get too fussed about statistics, however it would be nice to have over 100,000. So please have a look at whatever pages you like, there's over ten years of blog posts here - 1727 posts in total! Many articles about beautifully printed jobs, different finishing, three hole sewing, singer sewing, hot foil blocking etc etc...
There's only 48 hours to go, so please spread the word!
Posted by Justin Hobson 28.06.2023
1st July Update
In spite of a massive effort, I just fell short of the 100K and I clocked up 99,116 page views last month. Thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J