Monday 30 September 2024

St Bride Foundation Design Conclave 2024

On Saturday it was the Design Conclave at the St Bride Foundation. Nine fantastic speakers and a whole day of thinking outside the lines...
It all began at 10.30...
https://www.instagram.com/danieljames.photographic/

https://www.instagram.com/danieljames.photographic/
The online audience reached far and wide from Ipswich to Texas to Paris - a truly global event.
https://www.instagram.com/danieljames.photographic/
Here are just a couple of the words received so far from attendees which resonates with how everyone on the day felt: 

‘It was absolutely inspiring listening to all the amazing speakers and learning about their creative journey, how they got to where they are now, and how each of them created their own unique space in the industry. It was also really great getting to talk to them afterwards and connect with the other creatives in the room.’

‘I loved how the speakers were so unafraid of finding their place in work – it seems so freeing.’

‘I just wanted to share my thoughts on yesterday’s event at St Bride Foundation – it was truly amazing! I found it incredibly inspiring, especially Kelli Anderson’s presentation. Please keep organising events like this! :)’
https://www.instagram.com/danieljames.photographic/
‘Thank you so much for organising such a brilliant event! I felt so inspired by the speakers and the range of different work . . . It was also super special to hear about the speaker’s own doubts and struggles and how their work helped get them out of challenging points in their lives. I spent the rest of the weekend doing crafts as I felt so motivated to do work just for me!’

‘I have found this event to be very useful in thinking “outside the lines” by hearing all these amazing creatives talk about their processes and creative journeys. It has been amazing finding these creatives – the majority to which I haven't heard of – and seeing their outlooks on how they got where they are. I especially loved Aoife Dooley and Seb Lester’s talks! I have been given a better understanding creating opportunities for yourself by being unique doing the things you love and experimenting, all of which I have been trying to embody in my work.’

Everyone was invited to spend some time in the workshop, which they thoroughly enjoyed...
https://www.instagram.com/danieljames.photographic/
As one of the sponsors of the event, we were invited to have a 'stall' where I showed samples of papers from our ranges as well as printed examples...
Fenner Paper are pleased to be one of the sponsors of this superb event and I had a great day too!

Posted by Justin Hobson 30.09.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J