Tuesday 10 December 2013

Links of London Christmas 2013


I've just been sent some copies of this very simple, well executed, promotional piece produced this Christmas for Links of London. It is a 142mm square, 4pp card, produced on StarFine White 240gsm. The material was chosen because it isn't a fluorescent, brilliantly high white! It has a good whiteness and certainly isn't off white but has a more neutral white tone together with a natural feel.
The paper choice has definitely enhanced the project with the material working superbly with the very detailed images of the jewellery (in my opinion!) Printed in CMYK, offset litho.
The design and art direction is 'in house' at Links of London. Printed offset litho by Quadrant, who are based in Hertford and part of the Linney Group. Thanks to David Crompton at Quadrant for kindly sending me some file copies.

Posted by Justin Hobson 10.12.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J