Wednesday 18 June 2014

Central St Martins - Degree Show 2014

Yesterday evening I was invited to the private view of the Central St Martins Degree Shows at their (nearly new) Kings Cross home. It was a beautiful evening and the show was well attended, laid out on the ground, first and second floors.


The two departments where I spent most time were the BA Graphic Design and the MA Communication Design.

It was a very busy show with lots of thought-provoking work on display. Interesting (for me) to see just how many final projects still involve paper and printing.
 
Here was one particularly colourful project titled 'The Jungle Book' by Kat Garner which not only involved paper but also clear coloured transparent film and Perspex. www.katgarner.co.uk
Thanks to all the tutors and people I know at CSM for the kind invitation and a chance to see the work of the new graduates.
Posted by Justin Hobson 18.06.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J