Friday 15 March 2019

Size | Format | Stock is 10 years old!

The publication Size|Format|Stock was first published ten years ago. This is the booklet that I wrote in collaboration with Zoƫ Bather at Studio8. Originally written to leave with students after I've given a talk, it has since become a firm favourite with many graphic designers both in the UK and abroad.

The 2019 edition is the fifth printing and in total I've printed and distributed over 30,000 copies! ..through colleges, by post and also through Grafik and Eye Magazine.
The booklet is A5 portrait saddle stitched with a 4pp cover on Colorset, Chilli 120gsm and a 16pp text printed on Offenbach Bible 60gsm.
If you would like a copy, just email me and I'll pop one in the post to you: justin@fennerpaper.co.uk

Posted by Justin Hobson 15.03.2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J