Tuesday 9 March 2010

COS - New Optimism

This is a few months old now but I've only just got some file copies - It's a publication for COS and as I'm sure you can see from the images below, it is a beautiful piece. Art direction, photography and reproduction is superb.
It's a 68pp self cover. Size is A3 and it's printed on Marazion Ultra 90gsm. It is loose bound - no saddle stitches.
Art Direction, design and production is by Saturday. It just has a fantastic feel - it is difficult for me to say much more about it - just look at the images below, they speak for the job...






This is not just simply a look book, it is a magazine and editorially this issue encompasses Fashion, Film and Design.
The exceptional printing (four colour black and whites are fantastic) is by Push.
http://www.push-print.com/
Posted by Justin Hobson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J