Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hat-Trick is 10

When you get an invitation as good as this to a party, you know it's going to be a good one!


Hat-Trick celebrated their 10th Birthday by throwing a party at their lovely studio last Thursday evening and very kindly invited me. It was a great evening, fun was had by all as I think the (rather poor) pics will show!


...and I even managed to get a picture of the lesser spotted Harriet Devoy standing under the "COMMIT NO NUISANCE" poster! - pure gold.
Thanks to Jim Sutherland and Gareth Howat for inviting me and involving me in some of their projects over the last ten years - and to all the staff at Hat-Trick, past and present.

PS all guests were given a lovely little book as a keepsake called "in brief" showing ten years of work - it's 40mm thick - and very nice, thank you. 

Posted by Justin Hobson 12.07.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J