Thursday 5 November 2009

What a lovely surprise!

I've just had a lovely surprise this morning. Not only have I received a letter (that's not just a dig at the post office, it's just that in this e-mail age, I hardly ever receive a proper letter these days) but it's also a really nice thank you letter!

It turns out that we supplied one of our materials (called Kapok) to Richard Harnasz, who is a student at LCC (School of Printing and Publishing) and this, in part, helped him on his achievement of winning the 2009 Printweek Student of the Year award!

http://www.printweek.com/news/945968/

I wrote about the Printweek awards (see post 20.10.2009) but hadn't realised that Richard had won the Student award. Anyway, congratulations on the award Richard and thank you for taking the time and trouble to write.

richard.thewatchthisspaceco@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J