Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone and especially those that are regular readers of this blog. I hope 2012 will be a peaceful year. In the UK, it should be an exciting one with the Olympics being hosted in London and various locations around the whole country. Whatever some people's misgivings, I think that it will be a great event that will be held in the public consciousness for years to come.

Last year, at the DesignWeek awards, I bumped into Bryan Edmondson from SEA. He was kind enough to give some encouraging words about this blog and mentioned that it would be a great idea if I invited other people to occasionally write for it as well.

www.seadesign.co.uk
Having mulled it over (for some considerable time!) I've decided to introduce a "SOAPBOX" piece. Written by an invited contributor, it will be published on the blog at the end of the month (in the same way that "Jobs from the past" is the first post of every month). The piece doesn't have to be about any particular subject, other than it should be of relevance to the type of designers who are interested to read this blog (...also, it can't be libelous, slanderous or defamatory!)

Anyway, that's my new year resolution, so as the idea was his I'll ask Bryan if he'd like to write the first one, otherwise I might have to start ringing around!
Happy 2012.
Justin
Posted by Justin Hobson 04.01.2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J