Friday 15 January 2010

If You Could Collaborate ... Private view

Wow, this has got to be the most successful Private view ever!
Yesterday evening, it was the "if you could collaborate" exhibition launch, held at the A Foundation Gallery in London E2.

The RSVP e-mail had suggested wrapping up warm and being patient as the response to invitations had been high and so it was....
I arrived at 6.30 and already the queue was about 30 deep and in another ten minutes there were at least a hundred...

Unfortunately due to the size of the gallery and the numbers, they were having to work a "one in, one out" system.

Sadly I had to get home so never actually made it into the exhibition but I spoke to a number of people on the way out and apparently it's really good, so I shall be going next week (it's on until 24th January).
It meant that I didn't get to see the catalogue which is printed on our Redeem 100% Recycled ...which according to Alex and Will is another Redeem triumph! - thanks very much for the lovely note. http://www.ifyoucould.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J